FUJITSU Windows -pouze k serverum FUJITSU- Server 2012 R2 Foundation 1CPU - / MAX: 15cl, 32GB, 1xCPU /
– First be sure your server access the internet.
– Just go to to Control Panel – Clock, Language and Region – Language.
– Then click on “Add a Language” and choose your language (this will be the same as adding language to any Windows OS).
– Now you click on Options and can choose keyboard layout and other language specific options.
– On the top of the Options window, on section “Windows display language”, it will look for available language pack. When it finds it, click on “Download and install language pack”. An usual update download and install window will appear and complete the operation automatically for you.
Maximum number of users 15 (enforced by license terms)
Required client access licenses (CALs) None
Maximum number of Server Message Block (SMB) connections 30
Maximum number of Routing and Remote Access (RRAS) connections 50
Maximum number of Internet Authentication Service (IAS) connections 10
Maximum number of Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Gateway connections 50
Maximum number of CPU sockets 1 (no limit on CPU cores)
Maximum RAM 32 GB
Virtual image use rights None; cannot host virtual machines or be used as a guest operating system in a virtual machine.
Domain requirements Must be the root domain controller in a domain that has no trusts at the root of the forest. This condition is temporarily allowed for migrations, but if persistent, the system will be forced to restart.