(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® H110 Express Chipset
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
|Onboard Graphics|| |
- Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- Realtek® ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
|Expansion Slots|| |
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
|Storage Interface||Chipset: |
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors|| |
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors|| |
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x serial port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|I/O Controller|| |
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
|H/W Monitoring|| |
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU/System overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features|| |
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Smart Switch
- Support for Xpress Install
|Bundle Software|| |
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System|| |
- Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
|Form Factor|| |
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.